Skip to Content

Change body font size

Inform | Mediate | Advocate

Contact Us

The SASBC receives and investigates complaints by or on behalf of small businesses regarding their commercial dealings with other businesses, and state or local government agencies or bodies.

If you are not a small business, please refer to Consumer Business Services ( 

If you business is located outside of South Australia, please contact the Commissioner in your state or territory. 






Was this page useful to you?

Please include your contact details if you would like us to follow up with you on the issue you have raised. Thank You.